Disposable Sling with Clips
3 sold in last 23 hours
The Disposable single patient use sling can be used as a general purpose sling for short stay hospital or residency visits, and features a sewn-in, stiffened head support.
... people are viewing this right now
|SKU||Name||Availability||Size||Description||Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SKU: M921512-L||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – L||Availability: instock||Size: L||Description:||Price: $922.19|
|SKU: M921512-M||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – M||_stock_status: instock||Size: M||Description:||Price: $922.19|
|SKU: M921512-S||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – S||_stock_status: instock||Size: S||Description:||Price: $922.19|
|SKU: M921512-XL||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – XL||_stock_status: instock||Size: XL||Description:||Price: $966.34|
|SKU: M921512-XS||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – XS||_stock_status: instock||Size: XS||Description:||Price: $806.92|
|SKU: M921512-XXL||Name: Disposable Sling with Clips – XXL||_stock_status: instock||Size: XXL||Description:||Price: $845.54|
- Easy to apply, all supplied with padded legs and additional tailoring to commode aperture as standard.
- Used specifically in acute markets to limit cross contamination.
- Designed for one patient use only and for the duration of a short stay. If the sling shows any signs or deterioration or is soiled, it should be destroyed immediately.
- Suitable for use with the leading standard stud spreader bar type lifts (clip fixing).
- All slings are fitted with a warning ‘DO NOT USE’ label which only becomes visible when in contact with liquid as an additional safety measure.
- Sold in packs of ten.
- 95% Non-Woven Polypropylene / 5% Polyester (Not suitable for wet environments.)
- SWL 272kg/600lb
- DO NOT WASH
- Short service disposable sling
- Not for wet environments
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL