3M Bair Hugger Temperature Monitoring Patient Sensor
3M Bair Hugger Temperature Monitoring Patient Sensor is a single-use sensor that is placed on the patient’s forehead before surgery, and is worn throughout the perioperative journey. Unlike passive skin surface temperature sensors, the system’s single-use sensor consists of a thermal insulator adjacent to the skin which is covered by a flex circuit. Once connected to the control unit, the flex circuit actively regulates its temperature to create a zone of perfect insulation – a condition where heat loss to the environment is eliminated. This allows the sensor to accurately measure and capture the core temperature of the patient.
3M Bair Hugger Temperature Monitoring Patient Sensor is placed on the patient’s forehead before surgery and is worn throughout the perioperative journey.
- Consistent temperature monitoring
- Accurate core temperature measurement
- Offers consistent performance as the sensor stays on the patient as it is disconnected from the sensor cable and reconnected at each point of care, eliminating the variability associated with clinician technique and use of multiple monitoring devices
- Compatible with all patient monitors that accept YSI-400 type input
- Non-invasive technique.
- For Pre-op, OR, PACU.
- Disposable / Reusable: Disposable
- Outer Diameter: 4.1cm
- Brand: Bair Hugger™
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
25 Per Case
|Disposable / Reusable|