3M Kerracel Gelling Fibre Dressing
3M Kerracel Gelling Fibre Dressing is a highly absorbent primary wound dressing designed for the management of moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds. It is made of 100% carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and forms a gel when in contact with exudate, providing a moist wound healing environment. The unstitched design conforms to the wound bed, reducing dead space and preventing bacterial proliferation. The dressing is also easy to apply and conforms to the wound bed for increased comfort.
- 3M Kerracel Gelling Fibre Dressing is a versatile carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) primary dressing with a high absorption capacity for the management of moderate to heavily exuding, acute, and chronic, deep, or shallow wounds.
- Features include:
- 100 percent carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) absorbs and retains high levels of exudate forming a gel which conforms to the wound bed and supports a moist wound healing environment.
- Unstitched design aids micro-contouring to the wound bed minimizing dead space where bacteria can proliferate.
- Conformable for ease of application.
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex content: Latex-Free
- Brand: Kerracel™
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
10 CM, 15 CM, 2.5 CM, 5 CM
10CM, 15CM, 45CM, 5CM
10 each/box, 5 each/box