Advanced Bed and Chair Alarm Monitor
The Advanced Bed and Chair Monitor features a delay control that helps prevent false alarms when the patient momentarily moves off the sensor pad, and an easy access reset button. These monitors also allow connection to your nurse call system, a call cord for increased notification capabilities, and AC power.
- dedicated button for quick access to volume control.
- Reset button allows your staff to quickly cancel an alarm, monitor reactivates automatically (no On/Off switch).
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance.
- Pause feature allows the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the patient without activating the alarm.
- Volume can be turned off to reduce alarm fatigue.
- Nurse call jack allows direct notification to nurse call.
- Call cord jack allows the connection of a call cord.
- Battery powered with AC option.
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) with AC backup (optional).
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord.
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs.
- Two-year warranty.
- Feature / Property: Two-Year Warranty
- Depth: 1.7″
- Width: 3.5″
- Height: 5.3″
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|