- You cannot add "Aquacel® Foam Pro, Heel Dressing" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Aquacel® Foam Pro, Heel Dressing
The only multilayered silicone foam dressing powered by Hydrofiber® Technology
AQUACEL® Foam Pro is designed to promote wound healing in chronic and acute wounds through effective exudate management, and enhanced patient comfort – even those with fragile or sensitive skin.
- Increased adhesion for challenging anatomical areas
- Increased protection for fragile and friable tissue
- Minimises pain during wear time and removal
- Composition / Ingredient: Silicone
- Brand: AQUACEL®
- Feature / Property: Hydrofiber® Technology
- Shape: Heel
- Length: 8″
- Width: 5.5″
- Specifications: Adhesive
Out of stock
Two proven technologies work together to manage the key challenges of wound management
Helps create an ideal environment for wound healing, and complements the skin’s natural healing function.
- Locks in wound exudate, helps protect peri-wound skin and reduces irritation.2,3
- Balances wound fluid levels, maintaining a moist wound-healing environment.4
Unlike traditional foam dressings, the unique vertical gelling action absorbs, retains and locks away harmful components such as bacteria and excess exudate directly into its fibres which prevents lateral spread and creates an optimal environment for wound healing.*2,3,5
Protects against pain and trauma at dressing change with an all-over gentle silicone adhesive wound contact layer, helping to support patient compliance and comfort.
- Helps minimize pain and trauma on removal – even for patients with fragile, friable and sensitive skin.*2
- Designed to provide improved adhesion for typically hard to dress anatomical areas (e.g Heel, Sacral).*2
- Does not stick to itself or gloves during application or removal.†
A versatile foam dressing to promote healing with the Hydrofiber® difference
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|