Physiologic® DigiPro&tarde; Digital Clinical Thermometer
Physiologic® DigiPro™ Digital Clinical Thermometer utilizes a “real measurement” technology, ensuring accurate temperature readings with a faster response time. This single-patient use thermometer prevents the risk of cross-contamination and nosocomial infections. It is washable, has an auto shut-off feature, and displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit with a memory recall/display of the last reading. The thermometer comes with an easy-to-use pop-out storage case and is accurate within ± 0.1°C in the range of 35°C to 42°C, making it a reliable tool for medical professionals and individuals alike.
Utilizes a “real measurement” technology, which permits to read after the beep if a higher temperature is later detected.
- Single-patient use thermometer helps to prevent the risk of cross-contamination, nosocomial infections.
- Displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Accurate within ± 0.1°C in the 35°C to 42°C range.
- Faster response time: 30 seconds for rectal, 60 seconds for oral, and 90 seconds for underarms readings.
- Auto shut-off.
- Memory recall/display of last reading.
- Easy to use pop-out storage case.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 15 cm|