Spot Vital Signs® 4400 Device with SureBP NIBP and SureTemp Plus Thermometer
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device with SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure and SureTemp Plus Thermometer
Does not contain Nonin®SpO2
- The Spot Vital Signs 4400 device offers an efficient way to capture, access and document patient vitals.
- An intuitive, all-in-one design makes the Spot Vital Signs device easy to use—for caregivers at any level. Add it to your existing workflow without disruption and begin exams quickly from the touchscreen.
- The portable design can also help standardize vitals capture throughout your facility and increase productivity for high volume environments.
- The Spot 4400 device is an easy-to-use, simple, spot check solution equipped with built in Blood Pressure (BP) Averaging capabilities to help ensure accurate Hypertension detection.
- It is intended for use in care settings that require spot check functionality and basic, or no EMR connectivity out of their device.
- Ideal care settings are the Physician Office, Inpatient Triage and Post-Acute Care Centers.
- SureBP®technology, capable of a 15-second BP determination
- One pre-programmed, fully customizable BP averaging program
- Built-in SureTemp® Plus thermometry
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen display
- Simple EMR connectivity option. Save time and help reduce data entry errors by sending patient data to the EMR.
- Mounting options include: Desktop Stand (4400-DST), Mobile Stand (4400-MBS), Integrated Wall System (77794-M4400), and Integrated Wall System with PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope (77794-2M4400)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|