Welch Allyn PanOptic™ Plus LED Ophthalmoscope with Quick EyeTM Alignment Technology
A mobile digital imaging solution with superior, panoramic views of the fundus.
When using the PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope and the Welch Allyn iExaminer® SmartBracket™ paired with a smart device and the Welch Allyn iExaminer Pro App, you have the power to move from optical to digital so that you can capture and share eye images for consultation and documentation.
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope
- Quick Eye™ alignment technology helps direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment
- Features long-lasting LED lamps, and DuraShock™ technology
- Compatible with 3.5 V power sources or with the Lithium Ion Plus power handle
- Height x Width x Depth – 8 cm x 4.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Weight – 130 g
- Apertures Small, Large, Red Free, Slit, Fixation target, Cobalt Blue
- Diopter Range -20 to +25 D
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Power Source||3.5 V Power|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|