Curbell Medical Standard Bed and Chair Alarm Monitor
The Standard Bed and Chair Monitor is a simple solution for patients who need continual monitoring. Staff can easily move the monitor from one location to another, so a patient can be monitored whether they’re in bed, in a chair, or even in the bathroom.
- Dedicated button for quick access to volume control.
- Recessed On/Off switch.
- Battery-powered with AC option.
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) with AC backup (optional).
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show the status at a glance.
- Nurse call jack allows direct notification to nurse calls.
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord.
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduce replacement/repair costs.
- Two-year warranty.
- Depth: 1.7″
- Width: 3.5″
- Height: 5.3″
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 5 cm|